Spalding's TF-500™ offers the durability for outdoor courts while maintaining the feel and performance of an indoor ball. Now a top-choice of NIRSA - Leaders in Collegiate Recreation, this ball offers versatility and durability on a variety of surfaces! A composite cover with a soft feel and improved grip for better handling.
The soft, composite cover helps students maintain greater grip for more consistent play. The cover makes the ball tougher than leather and soft enough for a “broken in” feel. It’s perfect for any level of play on any playing surface. 40% nylon polyester windings provide durability to the middle layer of the ball, protecting the bladder and adding better shape retention
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Wide channels in the ball provide better handling and control, especially compared to others that have narrow or medium channels.
- The ball’s inner core is a 60% butyl bladder, ideal for harder surfaces. It provides significantly better air retention than latex bladders or those with less butyl rubber.
- Features the NIRSA Authenticating Mark.
- The ball comes in Sizes 6 and 7, the former of which is perfect for younger players and women’s play and the latter of which is meant for men’s play and older students.
Spalding® TF-500™ Basketball Options
Spalding® TF-500™ Basketballs are available in 2 sizes.
- Men’s, Size 7
- Women’s, Size 6