When choosing or replacing a net on your basketball goal, choose the most popular option and one that has a track record of reliability on indoor courts! This is our most popular, proven net and one that will provide your facilities with sustainable play.
Our Most Common Net
Chosen for its time-tested reliability and proven performance, this netting is a staple in the world of basketball and continues to provide consistency time and time again for players. Its nylon construction is tremendously durable and resilient, offering a continued ability to wrangle balls going through the goal. The seamlessness of its design also affords it great longevity, as it lacks seams or ties that might otherwise fail with time.
- Net forces the ball to drop straight down, as compared to going whichever direction after the shot is made, adding consistency to its path.
- No-tie net is designed for use on all no-tie rims.
- Official size and design, with 12 loops to attach to the rim.
- Nylon netting has an initially higher break strength than polyethylene and cotton, but if used outdoors its protective coating begins to wear thin. This causes the nylon to shrink, fade, and eventually rot. It’s the best option for nets if used indoors!
- This net is not recommended for use on outdoor courts.