Reinforced design and superior rigidity make these basketball rims and nets perfect for a wide range of short court and practice hoop applications. This has no trouble standing up to big hits and fast-paced play and won’t compromise under pressure! Universal mounting makes them an ideal solution in nearly any retrofit situation.
Reinforced Rim Support
Constructed with ½” steel tubing, this emphasis on stability reinforces the entire goal, from the back plate to the rim. Vibrations and movement from impacting shots or rebounding balls are minimized thanks to the rigidity of the construction, while bigger strikes and dunks will quickly dissipate to mitigate their effect on the entire system.
Thanks to its 4” x 4” screw pattern, mount the rim’s back plate to just about any backboard system with ease—no modification is required to retrofit these goals in place of your existing models. Once in place, goals will offer unmatched stability and resilience thanks to the reinforced nature of the back plate.
- Primarily for non-competitive play and often called "fixed" rims, they attach directly to the backboard and don't release when pressure is applied. This means not having to reset after big plays, as you would have to with a breakaway hoop
- .63 in single rim with steel wing braces, made of durable powder-coated steel to protect from chips or scratches, and to provide solid looping for net.
- Continuous no-tie net makes it easy and quick to secure the net to the rim.
- Back plate with 4” x 4” hole pattern configuration allows for nearly universal compatibility with backboards.
- Offers a less expensive option for recreational use, as compared to a breakaway goal.
- Best for side court systems or recreational play.