Portable and Versatile
The perfect marriage of high-end components and capabilities at a great value makes these portable backstops ideal for schools, rec leagues, parks, and more. Teach students from varying age groups and skill levels without requiring dedicated space in your gymnasium, and take comfort in the fact that you’re providing them with a superior portable goal option. An investment in these goals means an investment in versatility, durability, and longevity.
- Adjustable system allows players of all ages and skill levels to play on the same hoop.
- Crank handle and "screw jack" lift system easily adjusts goal height from 7'5" to 10'H in infinite increments; height marker on back of system shows the height of the hoop.
Glass backboards represent the top tier of quality, durability, and resilience, and performance to offer students great playability when it comes to rebounding. Square frames also offer a larger surface area for students to work with as they learn shooting and rebounding dynamics, as opposed to fan-shaped backboards or standalone wall-mounted goal systems.
- 4" square steel tubing is heavier and stronger than round tubing.
- Tempered glass backboards are the highest quality backboard available, providing the best ball response on rebounds and the best prospect when quality is more important than price.
- Aluminum frame provides lightweight durability and comes with board padding for safety.
- Breakaway rim bends slightly for dunking.
- Official size 5/8" solid steel goal.
- 200 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Truck delivery.
The 200 lb weight of these goals makes them sturdy when set up, yet still allows them to be easy enough to maneuver when tipped forward onto its convenient wheels. Position goals wherever there’s enough space to practice shooting, layups, and rebounding, and have confidence that these portable backstops will provide consistency.
- Wheels on the base allow it to roll in and out of the gym or multipurpose room with ease.
- Offers all the same ‘all in one’ components of a permanent system, with the added benefit of allowing individuals to play the sport without being limited to a particular court or park like with a fixed basketball hoop.