A step up from Spalding's entry-level Portable Basketball System, heftier construction makes this system more durable and resilient. Three-piece, 3-1/2" dia post makes assembly easy. A 4-strut mount stabilizes the post through every shot. The front cover on the base acts as a rebounder, lessening the time spent chasing balls. Wheels on the base allow for easy rolling across gym floors.
Strong, acrylic backboard includes a steel frame for additional support and stability. A breakaway rim bends slightly when dunking the ball.
This basketball system allows players of all ages and skill level to play on the same hoop. It's telescoping design adjusts from 7'6" to 10'H. A crank handle and screw-jack lift make adjustments quick and simple.
- 3-1/2" dia post
- Acrylic backboard available in 2 sizes:
- 54"W x 32"H; 200 lb system
- 60"W x 32"H; 230 lb system
- 320 lb ballast required (not included)
- Height adjusts from 7'6" to 10'H
- Includes base, pole, backboard, and goal
- Assembly required
- Truck delivery