Price for extreme affordability, yet uncompromising in its performance, this introductory-level goal gives your players everything they need from a breakaway goal. Meeting NCAA, NFHS, and NAIA specifications, it’s a great goal for helping your students to learn the fundamentals on side courts.
Give players all the benefits of a breakaway goal, and do so on a budget! These flexible basketball goals offer a great degree of playability and respond well to fast-paced, high-level play, yet come at a cost that’s incredibly affordable as compared to high-end models in the same vein. Because it forgoes a positive lock mechanism and heat-treated ball and socket components, it’s able to retain a lower outright cost while still delivering on the court. TruBound™ is ideal for any side court situation requiring a breakaway goal!
- Great alternative to a facility in need of an institutional-quality breakaway rim that doesn’t require a positive lock mechanism. It will still offer same flex and rebound characteristic of a breakaway, but will not fold or release under pressure.
- .63 in single rim with steel wing braces, made of durable powder-coated steel to protect from chips or scratches, and to provide solid looping for net.
- Continuous no-tie net makes it easy and quick to secure the net to the rim.
- Back plate with 4” x 4” hole pattern configuration allows for nearly universal compatibility with backboards.
- Offers a less expensive option for recreational use, as compared to a breakaway goal.
- Best for side court systems or recreational play.