Make play easier on your students with pucks and blades that have almost three times the surface area of a traditional set! Students will be easier to hit the puck and experience more success, allowing them to more quickly improve their skills.
Perfect for Beginners
With an oversized blade and puck (three times the size of other typical hockey sets), you are able to increase the contact a user has with the puck. This creates more fun and exciting games for beginners.
At 36”L, the sticks are made at the perfect height for elementary students. Stick height is measured by standing with the stick out in front of the user. The correct size should reach about to the user’s chin.
- The ABS plastic shaft is resilient and withstands high impacts, especially when compared to PVC plastic, which tends to crack after a certain amount of time. The end of the stick is covered with a soft plastic cap to prevent injuries from occurring.
- Blades are made of plastic as well, and designed to be extremely aerodynamic. Air flows freely through holes, keeping swings smooth and consistent.
- These sticks are suitable for young, beginning players who are just learning hockey skills.
- Sticks are available in red and blue.
- Each set includes 12 sticks and 4 orange pucks.