Featuring larger heads and a unique angle, these sticks have a much larger surface area for easier contact. The heads feature a safe, durable foam that is great for use by beginners.
- Plastic shaft
- Foam blade
- Indoor use only
- Sticks are 36"L. Hockey head is 11-1/2”L x 2-1/2”W x 10-4/5”H. Polo head is 6”L x 2-1/2”W x 12-1/2”H.
Soft and Flexible for Safety
Hollow plastic shaft is more flexible and less rigid than other materials for enhanced safety. Contoured handle has a 4"L grip for improved control during shots and passes. Each blade is made of non-intimidating foam, making it a great option for introducing young players to floor hockey and polo. Pucks and balls are also made of foam for added safety. Larger blades help players have more success in shooting and passing, and the unique angle of the head keeps the blade close to the floor. Color-coded sets allow teachers to easily divide students into teams.
- 10-Player Set. Includes 10 sticks (5 ea red, blue), 1 red foam ball, 1 blue foam puck.
- 20-Player Set. Includes 20 sticks (10 ea red, blue), 2 red foam balls, 2 blue foam pucks.
- 12-Player Set. Includes 12 sticks (6 ea red, blue) and 2 foam balls (1 ea red, blue).
- 24-Player Set. Includes 24 sticks (12 ea red, blue) and 4 foam balls (2 ea red, blue).