Our Whip Lacrosse Sticks are our most advanced, introductory sticks. They feature an offset head, nylon weaved basket, and your choice of aluminum or ABS shafts. Complete 14-player game packs are perfect for scrimmage games at schools or youth program teams.
Our top-notch, all-in-one packs feature our most advanced lacrosse sticks, available in two shaft options.
- Aluminum shafts are rust and corrosion resistant. They provide a great strength to weight ratio, making them lightweight and extremely durable. At 30”L and 36"L, the aluminum shaft is a great option for younger and shorter players. GripWhip also includes a rubber handle.
- The 40”L ABS shafts are ideal for elementary and older students. They are more flexible and forgiving on contact. Their strong construction prevents cracking on impact.
All sticks feature a flexible plastic head that is narrower than other beginner sticks, making them a perfect transition between lower- and upper-level sticks. The slightly offset head has a deep pocket and makes catching the ball easier. This leads to more success while learning basic skills like cradling, throwing, and scooping.
Packs include 2 of our Gopher Performer Mini Goals. About half the size of an official goal, these goals are great for younger players who would have difficulty defending a full-size option. A weighted base keeps the goal in place and ready for fast-paced, aggressive play. Made of sturdy PVC, each goal breaks down for compact storage.
- Whip ABS Lacrosse Sticks, 30”L, Set of 14
- Whip Aluminum Lacrosse Sticks, 40”L, Set of 14
- GripWhip Aluminum Lacrosse Sticks, 36"L, Set of 14
All Packs Include:
- Performer Mini PVC Goals with Nets, 3’W x 3’H x 3’D, 5 lb, 2 Ea
- Rubber Balls, 14 Ea