All-in-one, convenient packs help quickly organize games. Color-coded stick heads help to easily recognize who it is on the red team and blue team. This eliminates the needs for pinnies or extra team identifying gear.
Our top-notch, all-in-one packs feature our most advanced lacrosse sticks, available in two shaft options.
- Aluminum shafts are rust and corrosion resistant and provide a great strength to weight ratio. So, even though they are very lightweight, they are extremely durable. At 30”L, the aluminum shaft Whip™ is a great option for younger and shorter players.
- The 40”L ABS shafts are ideal for elementary and older students. They are more flexible and forgiving on contact. Yet, their durability prevents cracking on impact, making them last game after game.
All sticks feature a flexible plastic head that is narrower than other beginner sticks, making them a perfection transition between lower- and upper-level sticks. The slightly offset head has a deep pocket, which makes catching the ball easier. This leads to more success while learning basic skills like catching, cradling, throwing, and scooping.
Packs include a set of 2 of our Gopher Performer Mini™ Goals. About half the size of an official goal, Performer Mini™ is great for younger players who would have difficulty defending a full-size goal, making them more successful. Made of sturdy PVC, each goal easily breaks down when the action ends. A weighted base keeps the goal in place and ready for fast-paced, aggressive play. 14 entry-level rubber balls match the quantity of sticks included and stand up to routine use.
Whip™ Lacrosse Pack Options
Whip™ Lacrosse Packs are available in 2 sticks choices in sets of 14.
- Whip™ ABS Lacrosse Sticks (30”L)
- Whip™ Aluminum Lacrosse Sticks (40”L)
- GripWhip™ Aluminum Lacrosse Sticks (36"L)
Both packs include:
- Performer Mini™ PVC Goals with Nets (3’W x 3’H x 3’D, 5 lb), Set of 2
- Rubber Balls, Set of 14