These versatile paddles are designed for long-lasting use, both indoors and out. They are available in Junior and Full-Size versions, so you can outfit your class with the most appropriate size.
Built to Last
These durable, one-piece molded paddles are nearly indestructible. Made of durable plastic with a textured head and grip, these paddles withstand heavy institutional use year in and year out, whether you’re playing outside or indoors. A rigid design makes the paddle more comfortable for users and provides more shot power. Add balls (sold separately) to get a complete pickleball paddle set!
- Holes in the face of the paddles make them lighter and easier to swing for students. A textured hitting surface allows for better shot placement and control.
- Paddles are available in Rainbow® Sets of six that are not only bright and colorful, but also help with class organization. Blue groups could work on backhand shots, while red groups focus on forehand shots.
- The paddles have a similar design to pickleball paddles. They can be used with other items, such as lightweight foam balls and tennis balls, making it a versatile paddle option.
- There are 2 sizes available: Jr and Full. Jr paddles are for elementary users, while Full are for users of 12 years and up.
- You can select sets of 6 (1 of each Rainbow® color) or 24 (4 of each Rainbow® color), giving you plenty of options for the amount of paddles you get for your class. Class sets also include 9 paddle balls of varying colors.
Rainbow® Pick-A-Paddle™ Paddles Options
Rainbow® Pick-A-Paddle™ Paddles are available in 2 sizes and quantities. Set of 3 Balls sold separately, colors may vary.
- Jr Paddles
- Full-Size Paddles
- Set of 6
- Set of 24
- Paddle Balls