All-Weather Soccer Nets
Whether it's a league match or just kicking around the practice pitch, find the nets you need for both official and mid-size goals
Get the perfect net for official- and mid-size goals at your school or facility. These nets for soccer goals come in varying options for mesh, style, and color.
Choosing the Right Net
As you determine which net is right for you, you have choices such as mesh type, net type, net diameter, and color. Braided nets are always stronger than twisted nets, and knotless netting is always stronger than knotted. Net diameter partially determines the durability, performance, and price of a net. Economical nets typically have a 2 mm thick rope, while more advanced, pro-level and expensive nets use a 3.5 mm rope and up.
- Polyethylene nets are ideal for outdoor play as they will never rot in bad weather.
- Nylon nets are ideal for indoor or portable outdoor play as they have a higher tear strength but are not meant for extended periods of play outside.
All-Weather Soccer Net Options
All-Weather Soccer Nets are available in 5 models for Official-Size goals, in 2 colors and in 3 models for Mid-Size goals, in 2 colors. Official are 24'W x 8'H x 10'D. Mid-Size are 12'W x 7'H x 4'D.
- Nets for Official-Size Goals
- School Model. Features 5” sq, mesh, twisted net, 2.5 mm net dia.
- Tournament Model. Features 5” sq, mesh, twisted net, 3 mm net dia.
- Pro Model. Features 5” sq, mesh, twisted net, 4 mm net dia.
- Championship Model. Features 5” sq, mesh, braided net, 5 mm net dia.
- Competition Model. Features. Hex mesh, braided net, 4.5 mm net dia.
- Nets for Mid-Size Goals
- Nylon, 5.5” sq mesh, twisted net, 1.6 mm net dia, White only.
- Polyethylene, 5” sq mesh, twisted net, 2.5 mm net dia, Orange only.
- Polyethylene, 4.75” sq mesh, twisted net, 3 mm net dia, White only.