Setting up portable soccer goals is easier than ever! Our only pop-up goal with a traditional soccer goal design features a lightweight fiberglass frame twists and folds to open and close in seconds. When taking them down, goals fit into a single bag for easy transport and storage.
Lightweight and Compact
These pop up goals are lightweight and easy to transport, making them ideal for last-minute games, drills, or practices. You no longer have to worry about moving and assembling larger, bulkier metal goals. Using pop-up goals, soccer matches start faster and can happen on any playing field.
- Goals can be used for floor hockey and/or roller hockey as well.
- A heavy-duty fiberglass frame is lightweight, yet strong and durable enough to handle drill after drill.
- The twist-and-go frame design makes for slimmer, more compact storage. Setup is easy, with a quick twist springing the goal open for play, and another quick twist readying it for storage.
- A 2 mm nylon net is the strongest net available with a much higher tear strength than other materials, like polyethylene.
- Available Rainbow® sets of 6 goals make for easy class organization, as you can separate groups of students into different types of drills based on the color of the goals.
- Use included ground stakes to add stability to outdoor play by anchoring the goal to the ground.
QwikPro™ Rectangular Pop-Up Soccer Goal Options
QwikPro™ Rectangular Pop-Up Soccer Goals are available in sets or pairs, in 2 sizes.
- Rainbow® Sets of 6
- 48”W x 37”H x 37”D, 4 lb 11 oz ea
- 72”W x 42”H x 42”D, 6 lb ea
- Pairs of Goals
- 48”W x 37”H x 37”D, 4 lb 11 oz
- 72”W x 42”H x 42”D, 5 lb 6 oz