Reinforced titanium construction and an oversize head make this tennis racquet perfect for institutional learning. Its rigidity and strength lend power to more advanced players, while two string options tailor play to the style of your class.
- Oversized Head, Wide Body
- Titanium Frame w/ Reinforced Neck and Handle
- Synthetic Leather Grip
- Nylon or Steel-Coated Strings
- 27”L, 12 oz or 15 oz
Strong, Controlled Play
Titanium construction minimizes vibration and transfers more power to the ball for explosive shots. A 27”L size and synthetic leather grip improves control and accuracy for smoother play. An oversized racquet face and 22-1/2 mm beam are ideal for advanced students, allowing them to practice hitting from the sweet spot and avoiding the dead zone. The wider beam allows for more “give” in the strings, which enhances playability.
Our Strongest Institutional Racquet
Titanium construction will stand up to all of the accidental drops, mishits, and other abuse common in PE classes and recreational settings, without compromising quality of play. The weightier material is less likely to deform over time.
Choose between two string materials.
- Nylon strings are woven for extra playability and resilience against fast-paced, hard hitting matches.
- Steel-coated strings provide the ultimate durability, retaining their tension and weathering abuse for years to come.