- 3 mm braided polyethylene, 1-3/4” sq mesh netting
- White vinyl, 2-1/2”H headband, quadruple stitched
- Vinyl pocket sides w/ wood tensioning dowel
- 6 mm coated-steel cable top; tape-binding bottom
- Measures 42’W x 39”H; weighs 11 lb 12 oz
Perfect for Institutional Use
Regulation size makes this tennis net a perfect fit for most PE and recreational programs seeking to provide proper instruction for their students in the way of tennis. From the fundamentals and all of the net abuse that can come with learning, to mastery of skills and the introduction of power into student play, these nets will see your students through their learning journey without faltering. High-quality braided polyethylene netting, a durable vinyl headband, and vinyl pocket sides mean nets won’t break down, fray, or otherwise falter in the face of consistent institutional wear.