Battery-operated, rechargeable units feature electronic ball speed and interval adjustment, manual trajectory control, and built-in full-court oscillator for random delivery of shots. Tennis Tutor™ Plus also offers backspin and an anti-jam ball-feeder. AC Power Adapter sold separately.
- Five-second Set-up: The ball hopper opens in seconds to hold 125 tennis balls. Just load the balls and you're ready for action.
- Versatile Speed: Ball speed is variable from a gentle toss that's ideal for kids just beginning tennis, to hard-hitting ground strokes that will challenge even top amateur players.
- Variable Ball Feed: Ball feed rate is variable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds (for quick-reaction volleys), to one ball every 10 seconds.
- Start-up Time Delay: A start-up time delay allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Full Range of Trajectories: Ball trajectory is manually adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Full-Court Oscillator: (Optional) When you're ready to hit on the run, just flip the oscillator switch and Tennis Tutor ProLite will deliver shots randomly across the court.
- Battery-powered models: The built-in rechargeable battery typically delivers two to three hours of playing time. And it can be recharged between 500 and 1,000 times before replacement. The Battery models come complete with a Smart Battery Charger that fully charges the battery overnight. And it even has a built-in battery charge indicator.
Tennis Tutor features an electronic control panel which gives you fingertip control of ball speed, trajectory, and ball feed rate (the time interval between ball throws). Ball speed ranges from a gentle toss for children to world-class speed. Ball trajectory can be set anywhere between groundstroke and lob, while ball feed rate adjusts anywhere from 1-1/2 to 10 seconds. You can set Tennis Tutor to repeat shots you need to practice, or to oscillate and direct shots randomly across the court. Tennis Tutor also features an exclusive anti-jam ball feeding mechanism, and a 10-second start-up time delay to give you time to get to your side of the net.
Tennis Tutor is truly portable, measuring only 12 inches tall when the ball hopper is folded down for transport. And with the towing handle extended, it tows just like luggage. When you get to the court, the ball hopper opens in seconds to hold 150 balls, which is more than two standard pick-up baskets full of balls. Tennis Tutor comes standard with a built-in heavy duty rechargeable battery that can deliver up to six hours of playing time, so there's little need for extra batteries. Tennis Tutor has a built-in battery charge indicator, and it even politely beeps when there is only one-half hour of battery charge left. And of course, Tennis Tutor comes complete with a Smart Battery Charger that fully charges the battery overnight.