Purchase quality tennis racquets for PE and school athletic programs from Gopher Sport!
If you’re looking for the best tennis racquets for your students and players, take a look at Gopher’s assortment of reliable options. They are constructed specifically for long-lasting use during competition and exposure to outdoor conditions in PE classes.
Racquets are visually attractive with bright colors and crafted using aluminum, titanium, graphite, or hyper carbon. Competitive players can utilize the power behind explosive racquets using an oversized head and wide body for lightweight play and premium control.
Gopher also carries a selection of the tennis racquets for youth players in PE class. They are made with safety in mind in child-friendly lengths, large hitting areas, and durable nylon strings for growth in skill development.
Which Tennis Racquet is Right for Me?
Frame and Shaft Materials:
- Steel: The most durable, but slightly heavier. For all play, especially rugged use.
- Aluminum: Lighter than steel; a little easier to control. For all play.
- Titanium Alloy: Very light and extremely rigid; provides the best control. For advanced play.
- Nylon: Multiple strands of braided nylon; strong and very responsive. For all levels of play.
- Coated-Steel: Braided-steel wire with a thin coating to prevent rust and fraying; stronger than nylon but less responsive. Ideal for institutional use.
Head Size: Smaller head sizes offer more stability and maneuverability, but larger head sizes offer more power and spin.
- 21”- 23” for Elementary/Middle School
- 23”- 27” for Middle School/Junior High
- 27” and longer for Junior High and up
Shop tennis racquets today and smash an ace into play!