Set your team up with quality equipment when you purchase volleyballs from Gopher Sport!
Gopher provides teachers and coaches the most popular names in volleyballs, designed to endure intense competition in both indoor and outdoor conditions. Colorful imagery makes some balls stand out for maximum visibility, while durable construction makes them stand up to wear and tear, like sand volleyballs in outdoor conditions. Whether it’s indoor volleyballs or soft foam volleyballs for beginners, browse our large volleyball ball collection designed for introductory through advanced play.
How to choose a volleyball ball?
- Official: Balls are official size and weight for game and practice play with school and professional teams.
- Trainer: Balls designed for improved success or friendlier action for younger/beginner players. Sizes and weights vary to focus on specific skills and age groups.
- Leather: The best performing, highest quality material. Top choice for professional games. Indoor use.
- Composite: Simulates the performance of leather with a softer feel. Most popular ball for games and practice. Indoor or indoor/outdoor use.
- Rubber: Good playability and the best durability. The economical choice for all-purpose institutional use. Indoor/outdoor use.
- Fabric: Player-friendly with soft, no-string cover. Ideal for introductory skill development. Indoor use.