A heavy-duty solution to projecting sound in large spaces to large groups, this school speaker system with sound towers is ideal for everything from all-school presentation to the seasonal choir concert. Mount speakers on stands or set them on the floor for versatile, room-filling audio. Two microphone options give you the ability to pick the set that’s right for you needs.
- 200W amp
- iPod and MP3 player compatible
- 12-channel mixer
- Locking drawer and 14-space flight case
- Available with H2O mic (wireless headset with belt transmitter) or EVO-25 mic (wireless headset with built-in transmitter)
- 22"W x 33"H x 26"D, 145 lb
Heavy-Duty, Institutional-Quality System
System is specifically designed for school settings and delivers clear sound to large areas. 200W amp and two 12" speakers with stands and cable transmit clear sound. Teachers can position the speaker stands anywhere on stage to fill the entire gym. They can also remove the speakers from the stands and set them on the ground. Stands fold for easy storage and transportation.
System is compatible with iPod and MP3 players, with a 12-channel mixer for streaming devices. It also features a CD/cassette combo, as well as a 16-frequency wireless system for wireless mics. The system includes a locking drawer and 14-space flight case mounted on wheels for easy transportation.
- H2O Headset. Mic system connects to the system wirelessly through a belt transmitter.
- EVO-25 Headset. Wireless mic features a small transmitter built right into the headset, with no body pack required.