This two-way radio for schools functions flawlessly over even the largest campus, helping teachers relay information cleanly and in real time. Top-of-the-line features and a superior construction will serve you well for years to come. Long-lasting battery and ergonomic design keep these radios in the field, doing their job.
Clear Sound, Superior Range
Thanks to DLR digital technology, teachers can speak clearer and louder across an extended range without static. Because the radios are digital, the signal will travel unimpeded over the span of your entire campus in real time, preventing static transmissions and misinterpreted or delayed information. Cover 300,000 square feet and 20 floors without any interference!
Interference-free communication is made possible in part because the digital DLR radio protocol leverages frequency. Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology makes communication more reliable and private, as compared to standard analog radios. To take advantage of private communications, you can quickly set up your radio fleet with a unique Radio Profile ID Number. Choose from 10,000 available codes to assure privacy from other neighboring radios!
The DLR series features unique call options that accommodate the needs of your school, no matter what they may be.
- A Private Reply feature allows users to instantly communicate one-to-one privately after a group transmission is over.
- Call All Available or Page All Available features offer flexible group communications that can reach all users available.
- With Direct Call, you can easily reach a specific individual, enabling instant communication.
- With Instant Mute, immediately lower your radio volume to the minimum level by pressing the radio's top button.
- A Home Channel designates a specific channel as “home” so the radio automatically reverts back if the user was speaking on a different channel.
- Voice prompts help navigate easily through channels, check battery status, and customize features in the Advanced Configuration Menu with user friendly voice prompts.
DLR radios meet Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F and G, including shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, and dust. They’re built to take any and all institutional abuse! Tough, polycarbonate housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces, keeping units fresh and their users safe.
Measuring 4.2"H x 1.7"W x 1"D and weighing just 4.2 oz, radios are comfortable to hold for longer periods of time, or can be easily clipped to a belt. Radios come with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that offers up to 14 hours of talk time.
Motorola® DLR1020 Options
Motorola® DLR1020 radios are available in packs or individually. Charging docks also sold separately.
- Radio Options
- Pack of 6
- Charging Dock