Be heard loud and clear in gyms, stadiums, and classrooms with PA systems from Gopher Sport!
From small classes to schoolwide events, ensure your voice is heard by everyone with PA systems. They range from compact, hands-free systems that are worn on the wait, to large systems with dual speakers and an audio panel.
Wireless systems give teachers, coaches, and other presenters freedom to move while talking. A handheld microphone is ideal for pep rallies when several players or coaches may speak to the crowd. But if only a teacher plans to speak during PE class, a lapel microphone or headset is a great option and keeps the hands free.
Which PA system is right for me?
Compact, hands-free, battery-powered systems worn on or around the waist.
- Range from 5 to 20 watts
- Best for small indoor venues (up to 7,500 sq ft)
- Suitable for audiences up to 500
Lightweight, single-unit amplifier/speaker system with wired or wireless microphones and convenient rechargeable battery operation.
- Range from 20 to 50 watts
- Best for small to mid-size indoor venues (up to 15,000 sq ft)
- Suitable for audiences up to 1,500
Include an amplifier unit with multimedia capabilities, speakers, microphones (wired and wireless), AC/rechargeable battery power, storage case, and companion speaker systems for expanded volume.
- Range from 30 to 300 watts
- Best for mid-size to large indoor venues (up to 40,000 sq ft)
- Suitable for audiences up to 7,5000
Shop PA Systems from Gopher!