Sanitary Solution to Mats
Self-cleaning mats feature a silver-ion treated material and stitching, stopping the spread of germs without the extra step of constantly cleaning them. Silver ions bind with any bacteria leftover on the mat after use, disrupting the normal cell function killing the germ to leave your mats squeaky clean for the next student to pick them up! Self-cleaning mats offer a quick, convenient way to ensure the spread of germs is stopped, making them great for institutions and settings where multiple daily uses might occur.
- Keep students comfortable plank holds, push-ups, or even during stretches: the use of mats eliminates the discomfort caused by hard floors!
- Use mats for a range of activities that involve sitting or lying on the floor, including stretching, yoga, sit-ups, ab workouts, Pilates, and more. Great for fitness centers, gyms, studios, and schools.
- Available in a ClassPlus™ Pack with 24 mats, complete with storage, making ideal for a large PE class, or individual mats for smaller groups. 5'L mat is perfect for smaller areas; larger 6'L mats accommodate more users and larger spaces. Each is 2’W. x 1” thick.
- Individual mats are easily transported via built-in nylon handles. Class sets of mats can easily and quickly be transported with storage cart, which also adds protection and longevity to the mat itself, as it is not being stacked on the ground, stepped on, or drug around when not in use.
BioFit™ Workout Mat Options
BioFit™ Workout Mats are available in packs or individually, in 2 sizes. Truck delivery on packs.
- ClassPlus™ Packs. Include 24 mats and an UltraFit™ Steel MatMover™ Cart (58”L x 27”W x 41-1/2”H).
- Individual Mats