Instrux™ Stretching Mat
Get a premium mat and your stretching instruction all in one!
With stretching exercises printed right on it, this is our most innovative stretch mat and great for self-starting students! Graphics and instructions right on the mat make it easy to take a proactive approach to stretching, to prevent cramps and injuries. Students can stretch at their own pace, without instruction, to comfortably limber up for the day’s PE activities!
Clear Instructions for Stretching
More than 20 exercises outline these stretching mats, immersing students directly into a proper warm-up or cool-down regimen that will keep them loose, limber, and healthy. Each printed exercise features a clear, easy-to-understand picture of proper form and succinct instructions below it. Students will engage in popular staple stretches including trunk twists, full body stretches, abdominal stretches, and more, preparing them for any lesson or exercise to come.
Self-starters will love this mat because it allows them to stretch at a pace that’s ideal for them. This prevents students from rushing through exercises or being left behind in group-directed workouts, and builds their comfort and confidence when it comes to the stretches outlined on the mat. Students can also focus on stretching areas where they feel tight or sore, helping engrain these important motions for future use.
- Students and users don’t need to wait for further instruction to get started working—movements are right there on the mat for them to get working on right away!
- Users are all given the same movements and instructions to work through, so no one is ever left bored or wondering what to do next.
- Closed cell foam offers a soft, smooth, moisture resistant, surface that’s firm, yet reactive to pressure for a more comfortable work out.
- Hanging design provides faster air drying of mats so they're ready for the next class.
- You’ll no longer have to worry about students being uncomfortable or slipping during warm-ups and cool-downs. Use of mats also eliminates the discomfort caused by hardwood floors.
- A slip-resistant, tacky, textured material that won’t slip out from under users, keeping them safe during stretches.
- Blue color with clearly drawn illustrations done in contrasting white makes instructions easy to read and follow.
- Available in a ClassPlus™ Packs with 30 mats, complete with storage, which is ideal for a large PE classes, or individually for smaller groups.
Instrux™ Stretching Mat Options
Instrux™ Stretching Mats are available packs or individually.
- ClassPlus™ Pack. Includes 30 mats (72”L x 24”W) and a Mobile Mat Rack (30”L x 30”W x 75”H)
- Individual Mat