Foam yoga mats provide support and stability for students of all skill levels. The custom texture on these mats creates a non-slip surface that encourages safety and comfort.
- The practice of yoga engages core muscles to provide an excellent total body work out and enhance balance, flexibility, posture, coordination, and strength.
- Safe for all users, as it is latex-free and hypoallergenic. This construction eliminates the irritation some users have from contact with latex or other chemicals that occurs in full-body poses such as cobra or seal.
- You’ll no longer have to worry about students being uncomfortable or slipping during balance poses and holds. Use of mats also eliminates the discomfort caused by hardwood floors.
- Used mainly for yoga practices and poses such as downward dog, cobra, warrior, tree, and more. Can also be used for basic stretching, Pilates, or more recent programs such plyometrics.
- By using a combination of exercise and breathing techniques, yoga provides a total body workout that has both physical and mental benefits. In most yoga classes, the focus on the physical poses (called asanas) can be done quickly to increase heart rate and develop strength, or more slowly to increase stamina, improve balance, and promote flexibility.
- Custom textured material won’t slip out from under users, keeping them safe during stretches.
- Each mat is 68"L x 24"W x 5 mm thick.