Accurately time students every time when you purchase Gopher Sport stopwatch and timers!
Gopher stopwatch clocks help physical education instructors, team sports coaches, and trainers measure progress in student physical fitness. The easy-to-use timer stopwatch devices features a highly-visible display for use in a variety of sports.
Teachers and coaches can choose from a variety of displays. Some of the options include one-step single-event timing for simple analysis, or two-row and three-row timing for comprehensive overviews. For road races, marathons, and more, stopwatch printers allow coaches to instantly log and print unofficial results after a race ends.
Shop for stopwatches to track performance in an assortment of sports and during PE classes.
Understanding stopwatch terms:
- Single Event Time: Measures time from start to finish for an activity.
- Split Time: Measures the period of time from the start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time: The INTERVAL or segment of time from the previous reading.
- Dual Split: Stopwatch simultaneously displays LAP and SPLIT times.
- Lap Counter: Keeps track of the number of readings taken.
- Memory Recall: Ability to retrieve earlier time readings.
- Lithium Batteries: Long-lasting (3 to 5 years) and operate in a wide range of temperatures.
- Alkaline Batteries: Cost-effective alternative to lithium batteries; typically last 1 to 2 years.