Accurately time students every time when you purchase Gopher Sport stopwatches and timers!
Gopher stopwatch clocks help physical education instructors, coaches, and trainers time any event! The easy-to-use timer stopwatch devices feature highly-visible displays for use in a variety of activities and environments, from the sunny outdoors to dimly-light gyms.
Teachers and coaches can choose from a variety of options, some include one-step single-event timing for simple analysis, or two-row and three-row timing for multiple events or students. For road races, marathons, and more, stopwatch printers allow coaches to instantly log and print unofficial results after a race ends.
Shop for stopwatches to track performance in an assortment of sports and PE activities.
Understanding stopwatch terms:
- Single Event Time: Measures time from start to finish for an activity.
- Split Time: Measures the period of time from the start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time: The INTERVAL or segment of time from the previous reading.
- Dual Split: Stopwatch simultaneously displays LAP and SPLIT times.
- Lap Counter: Keeps track of the number of readings taken.
- Memory Recall: Ability to retrieve earlier time readings.
- Lithium Batteries: Long-lasting (3 to 5 years) and operate in a wide range of temperatures.
- Alkaline Batteries: Cost-effective alternative to lithium batteries; typically last 1 to 2 years.