- Single Event Time – Time from start to finish for any activity.
- Split Time – Time from start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time – Interval or segment of time elapsed since the previous reading.
- Dual Split Time – Simultaneous display of lap and split times.
- Lap Counter – Records all of the readings taken.
- Memory Recall – The ability to recall up to 50 previous recordings.
- 24 Hour Timing Range – Maximum length of time available in watch’s memory.
- Countdown – Reverse timer feature that counts down to zero from a set time.
Full Functionality and Recall Abilities
Multi-use functionality makes clocking times and determining pace simple. Display lap, split, or dual splits instantly, without disrupting current timing and log up to 1,000 readings, of which the past 50 are quickly cycled through with the press of a button. Moreover, a convenient advanced countdown timer with stop, repeat (watch automatically repeats when time runs out), and count up capabilities gives timers the ability to set and monitor timing deadlines quickly and accurately—with up to 1/10 of a second accuracy.
Oversized buttons and a breakaway lanyard make these advanced stopwatches simple to use without—timers can control by feel and detach lanyards with a soft tug. Bright blue case stands out and stands up to routine use. A lithium battery will provide up to 5 years of reliable use and can easily be replaced with a common CR2032 battery. Water resistant to 30 meters makes for acceptable timing wherever moisture or water might be present, such as a pool setting or an outdoor track event when it’s misting. This watch also tracks the time, in hour/minutes/seconds, in either AM/PM or 24-hour modes.
- Date (month and date)
- Lithium battery
- Breakaway lanyard