This triple stopwatch can be used to clock three participants or three events at once, with three modes that are fully loaded! Utilize it for numerous timing capabilities and recall up to 180 readings on each line for a combined total of 540 total records, accessible with the press of a button!
- Single Event Time – Time from start to finish for any activity.
- Split Time – Time from start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time – Interval or segment of time elapsed since the previous reading.
- Dual Split Time – Simultaneous display of lap and split times.
- Lap Counter – Records all of the readings taken.
- Memory Recall – The ability to recall up to 50 previous recordings.
- 24 Hour Timing Range – Maximum length of time available in watch’s memory.
- Countdown – Reverse timer feature that counts down to zero from a set time.
Great Functionality and Memory
With the ability to run up to three timers independently or simultaneously, clocking multiple athletes at once is simple. The stopwatch has the capacity to log split times, lap times, dual splits, and more within a 24-hour timing range. Quickly compare times to get an accurate picture of participants or races. The speed timer will quickly calculate speed with a distance input, allowing you to translate times into either miles or kilometers per hour (MPH or KPH) instantly. The countdown timer allows you to set a time threshold and an alarm triggers once the threshold is met.
Each feature includes extensive recall capabilities that allow the previous 180 times to be cycled through, giving timers a full 540 logs in the palm of their hand. Readings can be accessed without leaving the stopwatch feature, allowing for up-to-the-second tracking and data interpretation simultaneously. Lap timer provides up to 999 readings.
This watch is water resistant to 30 meters and includes a lithium battery that averages 5 years before it needs to be replaced.
- 5 second LED backlight
- Lithium battery