This stopwatch with printer quickly and accurately logs and prints times instantly, for unofficial results moments after a race has ended. A large three-row display panel makes it easy to recall and view multiple event times, and the automatic printout of date and time is ideal for organizing records on an ongoing basis.
- Single Event Time - Time from start to finish for any activity.
- Split Time – Time from start to the next pause of time.
- Lap Time – Interval or segment of time elapsed since the previous reading.
- Dual Split Time – Simultaneous display of lap and split times.
- Memory Recall – The ability to recall up to 300 previous recordings.
- 10 Hour Timing Range – Maximum length of time available in watch’s memory.
Immediate Printed Results
Get unofficial race results in the hands of athletes moments after the race has ended! It’s accurate to 1/100 of a second and can quickly log, store, and print times for up to 300 participants, making it ideal for road races, marathons, and group running events. Quickly program runner ID numbers for instant accessibility! The three-row display makes it easy to recall times, ID numbers, and more for quick reference or print.
Printed results display 13 digits per line in a large and clear format, and includes year, month, date, and time for ongoing tracking. Printed split or lap times make it easy for athletes to gauge their pace and show quantitative results that can be used for training. With a 1.5 lines per second printing rate, it’s easy to provide results to numerous racers quickly. Requires 4 AA batteries (included). Printer paper (5 rolls) is sold separately.Stopwatch Terms