Conserve your floor space and make basketballs easily accessible with racks that securely mount to the wall. Load from the top, dispense from the bottom, then prevent unauthorized use and keep equipment secure with keyed locking top grate. Superior 1-1/4" dia galvanized steel tubing and plate construction is powder-coated for ultimate durability and longevity in institutional settings. Mount to either concrete or wood for unsurpassed versatility. Assembly required.
Ball racks are available in 2 sizes to accommodate the unique needs of your class.
- Single. Holds 8 official basketballs and measures 21.5”W x 66"H x 12”D; 20 lb.
- Dual. Holds 14 official basketballs and measures 36.5”W x 66"H x 12”D; 29 lb.
- 1-1/4” dia steel tubing construction
- Powder coated for extra protection
- No exposed bolts
- Two sizes accommodate 8 or 14 official basketballs
- Comes with internal lock and key for added security
- Assembly required